- B.Sc, HED and remedial teaching qualifications.
- Ex-teacher with decades of experience.
- Head of department at a highly rated school.
- Substantial interaction with Department of Education
- One of the Top Twenty matrics in Gauteng.
- Six distinctions, including mathematics, additional mathematics
- Currently one of the top industrial engineering student in her year
group at the University of Pretoria.
- Eight distinctions in matric, including
mathematics, additional mathematics and science.
- National winner of the Eskom Expo for Young
- Winner of the SA Technology Olympiad.
- Currently studying education.
- Majoring in mathematics and remedial teaching.
IPAD uses facilitators from the following environments:
- Ex-teachers with decades of experience in teaching mathematics at high
performance schools. They have been head of the maths or science department
at their school. Therefore they were also responsible for interacting with
the Department of Education and drawing up assessment norms and examination
- At least one teacher with remedial qualifications to
understand and support the issues of learners with learning problems.
- Post-matrics with distinctions in science in maths and normally studying
maths or science at university. They are valuable for still remembering
learning and examination issues at school or for their ability to write an examination (a
skill in its own right). Learners
bond easily with them and also discover the real life value of science and maths.
IPAD maintains relations with selected professionals including the following:
- Clinical Psychologist.
- Child Psychologist.
- Industrial Psychologist.
- Subject choice and career advisors.